After the passage of the rainstorm in the past few days over most parts of the country, a temporary stable atmosphere has been established over the entire regions.
1. Lower Volta Basin/ Greater Accra
• Long hours of sunshine is expected over
the coastal towns. No significant rain is
2. Oti / Ashanti / Eastern Regions
• A slow-moving light to moderate showers
and thunderstorms will break out across
many parts in the evening over the
— Afram Plains, Nsawam, Asamankese,
Akosombo, Begoro, Koforidua and its
3. Ahafo / Bono Regions
• Strong winds may bring temporary blizzard
conditions in association with the showers
at first, though winds will ease overnight.
● The other regions will experience fair conditions. No rainshowers is expected.
•••••○○ End of Message ••••○○○
Issued by: Rev. Prof. Steve Nyarkotey Quao
(Aviation Meteorology Inspector, Ghana)