Today, the massive cloudiness, the cool, dull, and windy atmosphere will be sustained over the entire regions of the country throughout the day.
1. The following areas in the Coastal regions
of the country will experience moderate to
heavy intermittent or frequent rain during
a) Lower Volta Basin / GAR / Central &
• Ada, Shai Hills, Aflao, Tema, Accra, Madina,
Ashaley Botwe, Kaneshie, Achimota,
• Amasaman, Pokuasi, Cape Coast, Elmina,
Winneba, Sekondi- Takoradi, Axim and
2. The middle and Northern sectors of the
Country will experience heavy moderate
rainshowers this morning
a) Eastern Region
• Nkawkaw ,Koforidua, Aburi, Suhum,
Asamankese, Begoro, Somanya/Odumasi,
and surrounding areas.
b) Ashanti Region
• Obuasi, Kumasi, Mampong, Bekwai, Agogo,
Ejura and adjoining areas.
c) Bono / Bono East / Ahafo Regions
• Kitampo, Sunyani, Sampa,Bechem, Berekum,
Techimam, Wiawso including the Afram
d) Northern / Savannah Regions
• Damongo, Bole, Yendi,Tamale, Gambaga,
Salaga, Nakpanduri, Zabzugu, Sawla, Daboya
and their surrounding areas.
e) Upper West / East Regions
• Bawku, Bolga, Paga, Zebila, Tumu, Wa Lawra
Hamale and their surrounding areas.
•••••••End of Message ••••○•••••○○○○
Issued by: Rev. Prof. Steve Nyarkotey Quao
(Aviation Meteorology Inspector, Ghana)