During the first half of the day, the following areas in the eastern frontiers of the country will experience heavy rain showers.
1. UPPER EAST REGION
• Paga, Bawku, Zebila Bolga, and surrounding areas.
2. NORTHERN REGION
• Gambaga, Nakpanduri, Gushiegu, Tamale, Yendi, Bimbila, Salaga and Daboya
3. OTI / VOLTA REGIONS
• Dambai, Kete-Krachi, Kadjebi, Jasikan, Hohoe, Kpandu Ho, Sogakope and adjoining areas.
4. EASTERN REGION
• Koforidua, Nsawam, Asamankese, Begoro, Somanya, Nkawkaw
(B) FROM MID MORNING
1. UPPER WEST REGION
• Tumu, Wa, Lawra Hamale and their environs.
2. SAVANNAH REGION
• Sawla, Damongo, Bole, Daboya and surrounding areas.
3. AHAFO/ BONO REGIONS
• Kitampo, Bamboi, Berekum, Sunyani, Wenchi, Techiman and Bechem
4. ASHANTI REGION
,• Bekwai, Obuasi, Kumasi, Mampong, Agogo and adjoining areas.
5. WESTERN/ WESTERN NORTH
• Enchi, Axim, Wiawso, Prestea, Tarkwa, Half Assini
6. CENTRAL REGION
• Winneba, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Elmina Cape Coast and surrounding areas.
7. GREATER REGION
• Accra, Tema, Shia Hills, Amasaman Pokuasi , Madina Kaneshie and surrounding areas.
— The rainstorm will be accompanied by very strong winds at the North.
— Moderate over the Southern sectors
•••••••End of Message •••••••○○○○○
Issued by: Rev. Prof. Steve Nyarkotey Quao
(Aviation Meteorology Inspector, Ghana)