This morning, it will remain cloudy over the entire regions of the country.
The cloudy atmosphere will be interspersed with sunny breaks in the afternoon.
The misty and foggy conditions over the hilly, mountainous and forest areas will clear by mid. morning.
The following areas will experience light rainshowers this morning and later in the evening
1. Ho / Oti Regions
• Anloga, Ada Foah, Aflao, Ho, Hohoe,
• Kpetoe, Dzodze, Kete- Krachi
2. Eastern Region
• Begoro, Koforidua, Akim Oda, Asamankese
• Nkawkaw, Nsawam and adjoining areas.
3. Ashanti Region
• Parts of Kumasi, New Edubiase, Mampong
• Ejura, Manso Amenfi and areas surrounding
4. Central Region
• Cape Coast, Mankessim, Agona Swedru, Twifo Praso , Jukwa
5. Western Region
• Sekondi- Takoradi, Axim, Half Assini
• Daboasi, Tarkwa and surrounding areas.
6. Greater Accra Region
• Tema, Accra and adjoining areas.
•••••••End of Message ••••○○○○○
Issued by: Rev. Prof. Steve Nyarkotey Quao
(Aviation Meteorology Inspector, Ghana)