Today, the cloudy, cool, dull, and windy atmosphere will be sustained throughout the day over the entire regions.
The rainstorm will affect the various regions as follows:
(A) This Morning
1. Upper East/Northern Regions
• Bawku, Bolga, Garu, Zebilla, Nakpanduri,
Gambaga, Yendi, Tamale, Saboba and their
2. Bono East/Volta/Oti Regions
• Ho, Hohoe, Kpandu, Kete Krachi, Worawora, Dambai its environs.
(B) In the Afternoon
1. Greater Accra/Lower Volta/Eastern Regions
• Aflao, Anloga, Ada, Kpotoe, Tema Accra, Nkawkaw, Koforidua, Somanya, Asamankese
Begoro, Aburi and their surrounding areas.
2. Central/Ashanti Regions
• Apam, Saltpond, Cape Coast, Anomabu, Praso, Dunkwa-on-Offin, Agona Swedru, Kumasi, Obuasi, Ejura and their surroundings.
(C) In the Evening
1. Upper West/Bono /Ahafo Regions/Savannah Regions
• Hamile, Tumu, Lawra, Wa, Funsi, Damongo, Bole, Kitampo, Wenchi, Atebubu, Goaso, Sunyani , Wiawso
2. Western Regions
Sekondi- Takoradi, Axim, Tarkwa, Asankrangwa, Essiama and Half Assini, Sefwi Wiawso
a) The rainstorm will be accompanied by very strong winds over the Northern Regions
b) Moderator to strong winds in the Southern sectors.
•••••••End of Message •••○○○○○○
Wish you a peaceful and productive day.
Issued by: Rev. Prof. Steve Nyarkotey Quao
(Aviation Meteorology Inspector, Ghana)