The government of Ghana addressed the nation yesterday on the measures put in place to combat this deadly pandemic Coronavirus.
SOKY NEWS brings you the summary of what the president said.
- All religious and public gatherings eg Churches , political gatherings are suspended for four weeks
- All schools are closed from Monday till further notice
- Travel advisory to be observed
- Businesses should observe corona virus protocols
- Malls and restaurants should observe hygienic environment
- Public transport owners and players should ensure hygienic conditions
All universities, SHS, and Basics will be closed from tomorrow. Meanwhile, BECE and WASCE candidates will be allowed to go to school to prepare for their final exams.